Sunday, September 30, 2007

Poor Madyson!!

Saturday while I was fixing lunch and Andrew had gone to the grocery store I heard Madyson screaming she was bleeding. I took off runing towards the kids rooms when she meet me in the hallway with blood flowing from her upper arm. I did not stop to ask what had happened I just grabbed her and took of to the kitchen for some paper towels to apply pressure. Brent heard the garage go up so he ran out to get Andrew. Madyson kept saying Miles had cut her but I did not know with what until Andrew appeared with a pair of child's sccisor, like the ones they use at school. While trying to calm her down I looked at her and realized not only had he cut the poor baby's arm he had cut all her hair! YES, all her hair on the left side that is! I literally started screaming and crying at the same time. I realize it is only hair and it will grow back but she is my only girl and now has no hair. I can not even put a bow in it. After our trip to the ER for stitches, which turned out we just had to get glued back together, as Madyson says, with Dermabond Andrew took her to Cool Cuts 4 kids and told them to do whatever they could to even it up. Needless to say I could not go. I could not watch them cut the other half of her hair to match the nice butcher job Miles had done. When she came home they had put a little barrett in her hair and pulled a tiny bit up in a pony tail. Let's just hope it grows fast. Everytime I look at her poor hair I want to cry. But I am thankful that he did not hurt her worse. Where he cut her could have been really bad. So yes, I agree with Andrew it is only hair and it will grow back! I think what makes it so bad is that she sat their and let him do it!! And now she asks me if "Maca" can fix it! Maca is my friend who cuts my hair and Madyson's. I told her that she did not have anything to fix and that it just has to grow back.
Before the Infamous haircut!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Miles' version of what he Thought his sister should look like!!
Notice how there is very little hair on her left side!! He did not touch the right side! And Madyson did not cry until he cut her arm! So she is as guilty as him! She let him do it! And Marshall stood by and watched! So techniqually they are all guilty! Does that suprise you!!LOL!! We have the victim, the barber, and the guard!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
What had to be done to even it up by the professionals!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
At least we don't have to worry about her twisting her hair and pulling it out anymore! She doesn't have any to twist!! Just warning everyone now there will be no Christmas card pics this year unless her hair has grown back where I can at least make her look like a girl! Headbands here we come!!

11 comments:

The Young Family said...

I just peed my pants!

Suzanne said...

holy COW!!! that is too funny!! i actually like the last pic of the professional hair cut...she is adorable and it shows off her beautiful face!

Deanna said...

Suz, just wait your day will come!! Thanks, I like to think she is cute even though she has no hair!!

Robyn,
You better be careful!! A Baby on the bladder and laughing is not good!!LOL!!

Jerri said...

Deanna:

Yes make Christmas cards! They are going to be the ones you remember most! Just put a huge bow on the headband and embrace their childhood. I promise it goes fast... No matter what she is precious. Love to all - Jerri

Jerri said...

Deanna:

Yes make Christmas cards! They are going to be the ones you remember most! Just put a huge bow on the headband and embrace their childhood. I promise it goes fast... No matter what she is precious. Love to all - Jerri

ssdx5 said...

I have to agree with Suzanne...the professional hair cut is adorable. :-) This is what I always heard after having Stephen, Emily & Richard... "what one doesn't think of the other one will and the third one perfects!"

Deanna said...

Sharon,
Yours never did anything like this!! I have already bought her Christmas Dress so I guess I will have to do cards. She will just be wearing a bowband instead of bows this year. Miles told me Madyson looks like him now!! I about feel over. I guess that is why he cut her hair. He wanted them to all look alike!!LOL!

JAMIE'S CREW said...

Deanna,
I think the short hair do is precious on Madyson. They did a GREAT job with her hair. She is so petite and the short hair really suits her perfectly. Try not to be upset. Someday, I promise, this will be one of those conversations at the dinner table that we all have. It is much easier to laugh at the situation later. I know you are sad now though.

ssdx5 said...

You are right...mine really didn't do anything like that. Although...Stephen did try to cut one of his cowlicks short...so it wouldn't stand up. Then there is Ben who likes to try to freak me out a bit with all the hair gel he uses now trying to spike it up...I'll try to post a photo on my blog...

Is it always triple trouble??? said...

oh my goodness deanna...
but i do agree with the others he hair cut looks good and to it will grow back so fast
have a good week
stephanie

Kathy N said...

I actually like the cute new haircut! Andrew's right ... hair grows back! There will be other things that happen in her life that will be 10x worse and you can worry about those when they happen. For now, just love 'em!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker