Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Happy 5th Birthday Marshall, Miles, and Madyson

Well today is the big day!! Marshall, Miles, and Madyson turn 5 tonight. It is hard to believe that this time 5 years ago I was doped on on Demerol and phenergan trying to stop contractions while Andrew smelled of Railhead BBQ. I might have been doped up but I know the smell of BBQ!!LOL!! We are having a family birthday party tonight so I will share pics from it as well as the party on Saturday later tonight.
It is also hard to believe that exactly 13 years ago at 2:00pm Andrew and I were married. It is hard to believe we have been married for 13 years. And have 5 beautiful children. More to come later. I have to wrap presents.

1 comment:

Brandy said...

Happy Birthday to Miles, Marshall and Madyson!!!! I cant believe they are already 5 but my guys are just around the corner from the BIG 5 also!!! Also Happy Anniversary to You and Andrew.

Love,
Brandy

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker