Sunday, November 9, 2008

Halloween 2008

This halloween the Older kids wanted to do a High
School Musical theme so Braldey was "Troy" and Brent was "Chad" my niece
Abby was a "Wildcat Cheerleader" and to get in on the fun Dana, my sister
thought it would be fun for us to dress up as Sharpay and Gabriella. So I
was "Sharpay" and Dana was "Gabriella". We all had fun! Enjoy the pics
because I am not dressing up for Halloween again!! Madyson was of course,
Cinderella, Miles and Marshall were Spiderman and my nephew Mason was a x-ray!!



Photobucket

Go ahead
Laugh!! You know it is funny!! Get it over with!


Photobucket

All of us!!

Photobucket

Brent (Chad) and Me
(Sharpay)


Photobucket


Another
pic of Brent and myself



Photobucket

Marshall and Mason



Photobucket

The six of us waiting for Dana, Abby, and
Bradley



Photobucket

No comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker